Search This Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Thank you for sharing

Some say information is power, I am inclined to agree, if you have information you are in the loop and act strategically, more so then if you are at the bottom of the information chain. Being at the bottom is a place you end up being at some point whether you like it or not, it can be because your company lacks transparency, or that you are just novice and haven't learned to pick up on information. But I always struggle to get to the top and get the information. This is important to me for various reasons, but it makes me appreciate when information is easy accessible. And I have different channels for picking up my information, breakfast seminars, conferences, book clubs or going online. There are testers blogging, commenting in communities, writing test tools, giving online coaching. If you google enough you can find just about anything! But Internet is a tool to make information accessible, but it is the persons behind all the communities and blogs that are the produces of the information. And it is to them I want to send out my thanks; for giving me power to improve and better my work and develop as a tester. If it wasn't for my peers, I would still be stuck thinking counting test cases makes sense...

1 comment:

  1. SWIFT Interview questions on

    http://testwithus.blogspot.in/p/swift.html

    For selenium solution visit
    http://testwithus.blogspot.in/p/blog-page.html


    For QTP interview questions

    http://testwithus.blogspot.in/p/qtp-questions.html


    www.searchyourpolicy.com

    ReplyDelete