Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Red and black numbers




There are things you as a tester can't control. There are many actually, sneaky commits, crappy environments to mention a few. And poorly communicated decisions from upper management. A couple of weeks ago a great tradition of bwin's was erased; Friday candy and free soda. We're saving money. This means letting our skilled consultants go too, even though there is no one to pick up after them. This has been painfully obvious this week since we haven't had a stability test environment all week. But we are still expected to deliver so we can make more money? I don't get it, I suppose if I was more into red and black numbers that would make sense to me. All I see is untested software and frustrated team mates that can't work properly. bwin are making one crappy job of motivating me right now…

Hopefully things will feel more cheerful next week, see you then

No comments:

Post a Comment