Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Learning acronyms



This week my boss informed me that management wishes to see some KPI´s (Key Performance Indicator) regarding SBT. Of course they don't know which KPI's they want, but I have to deliver them anyway. I had a workshop with my test team trying to identify relevant data that can be easily measured. I got some really good input and hopefully I can present some examples by next week. But it is always silly to work on something when you don't know what they want and if it is right. But it is needed anyhow, I can see that we have to move forward with the SBT process, and identifying KPI's might be a good way to do this.

This week I visited a company that will be audited by James Bach in a couple of weeks, the same way we were in March. They are just getting started using SBT and I was there to give them some tips of how they can arrange their meeting with James. It is really good to see other companies trying to change their way of testing and trying new things! And it will be great to have a company that we can cooperate with and compare our process with. We can learn from each other and hopefully build a great network. I am really looking forward to it!

Less happy news is that one of my favorite consultants, Olof Svedström, is leaving us today. He has been part of implementing the SBT process at bwin Games. He has given us invaluable input and experience during two years and he will be truly missed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the KPI problem!

    Be sure to blog about your findings.

    ReplyDelete