Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

India baby!

This sprint has finally come to an end. That's good, I'm ready for some swedish midsummer and nubbe. Most things have worked out quite well in the sprint, but my concern that we were too many sharing the testlog came true. It has been a bit messy, and nobody remembers what happened 2 weeks ago. AP (action point) for next sprint is that everybody has their own test log that can be merged into one test report at the end of the sprint.

Otherwise there is a new buzz in the office; bwin is discussing outsourcing to India! That is so cool! I attended a lunch meeting today where we discussed some of the changes that might take place and how we plan to handle them. I think this outsourcing will be great. It will be very interesting to work with these new circumstances, even if I won't be allowed to move to India. It will be challenging, but I'm game!

Have a great midsummer everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment