Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back to work

For six weeks now I have been working in our system team, preparing a release to go live. During this time I have spent three weeks integrating all of our components, trying to make them play nice with each other. The past three weeks we have been doing system verification, making sure that the release is fit to go live. It has been really fun to see how the other parts of our system work in a big live-like environment. From this week and forward I'm back in my old team, and I can finally start doing session based testing. My test team has come such a long way in these past six weeks! They are really starting to get the hang of it and it's going to be so much fun to take part in that kind of testing again. I almost feel like a rookie after being out of the loop for such a long time. Next week I will hopefully have a nice update of how it’s going, If we ever get that test environment of ours working again…

Until then, happy testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment