Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More sunshine!

Ah, I can't believe we are having such lovely weather Stockholm! It just keeps being warm day after day and I'm loving it! It is even okay to be at work! Well, kind of. We compensate by eating a lot of ice cream. And since I don't have any vacation until September I just have to be positive about it. And still, I rather work and have the sun shining outside than rain... Any day of the week...

But, there is not so much to say about testing at the moment. I'm working on a presentation for SAST 2010 (Swedish Association for Software Testing) in October. Hopefully we will get started in looking at our processes and improve them during the summer, but as more and more people are going on vacations even that will be hard. So I guess I'll have to live with a slow pace the coming couple of weeks. That is quite alright with me :)

Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment