Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Who am I?

During summer many colleagues goes on vacation which means that somebody has to fill in for them. So we end up with a few persons with multiple personalities. Right now I am stand in for our test lead, who is stand in for the original team lead. So I am Ann, who is Ola who is Andreas. Messy? Perhaps a bit. ;)

But it is not so much to lead right now, but I did hold a workshop for my test team this week. We discussed how working with SBT (Session Based Testing) has changed our work in regards with communication within the team, our domain knowledge and how we have developed as testers. It was really interesting to get everybody's view on how their work has changed. And it was especially rewarding to get feedback from two new testers in the team, and their experiences.

The rest of the week I have been working with my presentations. I don't remember if I have praised the site I'm using yet, if I have it is well worth mentioning again. If you are bored with the same old PowerPoint slides that never changes and where people insist on using clip art from the 90's go to www.prezi.com and discover a whole new world of presentations! It is so easy, so much fun to do and your audience will love it! Take a quick look at this for example: http://prezi.com/learn/looping-and-zooming/ and scroll down to the bottom of the page to the one called "Sweet recipe to solving problems". And never use PowerPoint again!!!

Now I'm off for a well deserved aw. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment