Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Up & Running

Well, so this is my first blog (actually, no. I tried to set up a blog at a different site, but I couldn't figure out how to actually blog there.) but lets pretend this is the first blog.

I hope to by using this forum expand my way of thinking as tester. I want to force myself to reflect upon my daily work and experiences as a tester. What inspired my to start this blog was the class I took with James Bach last week. We also had the honour to have James visit my company and guide us in our way of testing. I was very inspired by everything that I learned last week, so I decided I should to a couple of things to make myself a better tester.

1. Name it & own it. I will start naming my testing, and I'm working on my own set of heuristics.
2. Improve and develop my visual testing technique (more on that later)
3. Improve my session testing skills

So, whenever I do one of the three things mentioned above, I'll hit the keyboard and tell you all about it. Until then, happy bug hunting!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment