Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Spreading the love

I had a great time last week!

In March I attended a great conference, Testzonen 2012 and meet very interesting people there. One of them wanted to come and visit my work place. So last week I had a visit from four agile coaches (all though they thought the term a bit missleading) from Adaptiv. They were interested in how I/we work at Blocket with XP and testing. So we had a tour of our lovely office and an hour of Q&A. I think I had some good answers.

Next week 8 guys that just started an education in testing this semester are coming for at case study. I get to inspire the future! Good times :) More on that when it has happened.

Happy testing

3 comments:

  1. I wi9sh you all the best for your good work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack själv Ann! Det var väldigt intressant, lärorikt och roligt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for having us! It's always fascinating to learn from other organizations!

    ReplyDelete